Require more whitening gels pods?
Replacement teeth whitening gel pods for maintenance and aftercare, recommended every 6-8 weeks
- Clinically proven with instant whitening results.
- Standalone gels, can be used with or without LED Light devices
- No sensitivity or irritation formula
- No peroxide
How to use
- Brush teeth with water in readiness to whiten.
- Attach the 5 LED device to the mouth tray.
- Dispense gel (i) directly from the pod onto both the top and bottom of the mouth tray or (ii) application of gel onto a cotton bud or dry toothbrush and brushed directly to teeth and which will allow for up to 20 whitening sessions to be administered*.
- Insert the LED device in mouth and bite into the mouth tray, activate the LED lights to begin the whitening session for minimum 10 minutes, repeat 2 more times for maximum whitening benefits.
- Spit and rinse after use. Repeat this process over 6 consecutive days in total.
- Conduct steps 1-5 every 6 weeks for regular maintenance or as and when deemed necessary.
Science of whitening
Most teeth whitening gels are peroxide based to be effective in teeth whitening, peroxide gels allow for the release of oxygenated molecules which in turn eliminate organic stains and thus whiten teeth in the process. PAP + allows for this same process but is totally peroxide free, along with this key whitening ingredient we have added other benefits and in doing so eliminated the downside to most issues prevalent in discouraging people to undertake teeth whitening.
Key whitening ingredient which allows for the release of oxygenated molecules in a similar way to peroxide based formulas and clinically proven to effectively whiten teeth without causing sensitivity or gum irritation.
Hydroxyapatite (HAp) remineralises and replenishes lost minerals so in effect strengthens the teeth providing a shield and protective layer to the tooth surface.
Helps to alleviate any existing sensitivity whilst providing long-term protection from external stimuli that cause discomfort
Acts as a catalyst only to promote the faster breakdown of the whitening gel and as such the release of oxygenated molecules, in essence reducing the length of each whitening session.
Glycerin, Water/Aqua, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid, Potassium Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyapatite, PVP, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma/Peppermint Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Piroctane Olamin