TEETH WHITENING KIT - 32 LED
A clinically proven formulation which removes organic intrinsic stains that darken the natural tooth shade, the system utilises the most advanced and powerful teeth whitening device on the market, a neat rechargeable 32 LED device featuring both 16 blue and 16 red LED’s lights.
These LED’s promote the whitening aspect in the form of the blue LED’s, and oral health in respect of the red LED’s, these two distinct feature sets this system apart from any other teeth whitening kit on the market today.
- Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days
- 10 full whitening courses
- Formulated and manufactured exclusively in USA
- Two-part teeth whitening formulation
- Remineralising, strengthens teeth
- Reduces any gum inflammation
- Kills bacteria
- Promotes oral health
- 1 x Teeth Whitening Gel Syringe (10 applications)
- 1 x Pretreatment Solution
- 1 x Remineralising Gel
- 1 x Blue Foam Swab
- 1 x 32 LED Device
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Shade Guide
How to use
- Place blue foam swab into the pretreatment solution bottle, brush solution thoroughly onto teeth causing the liquid solution to create a mass of oxygen infused bubbles. Do not rinse off.
- Dispense 1ml whitening gel onto the top and bottom sections of the INTEGRATED LED mouth tray, alternativelythe gel can be placed on a dry toothbrush and brushed directly onto pretreated teeth.
- Pop the device and bite into mouth tray, activate the device using the desired choice of LED lights. Blue lights on their own are for whitening, both range of blue/red lights provide significant benefits to oral health.
- Whiten teeth for a minimum 10 minutes, this will provide maximum whitening benefits from our two-part formulation.
- Rinse out mouth and any residue gels from the LED device.
- Dispense the remineralising gel on both top and bottom sections of the INTEGRATED mouth tray as before, activate all 32 LED lights in this step, allow teeth to bathe in the gel for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Remove device and rinse mouth and any residue gels from the device.
- Repeat this process over 7 consecutive days in total.
- Conduct steps 1-7 every 6 weeks for regular maintenance or as deemed necessary.
Science of whitening
An exclusive two-part formulation commissioned, developed, and manufactured through a leading laboratory in the USA.
Pretreatment solution, hydrates teeth and pretreats stains, the latter is similar how detergents work on stains when doing our laundry.
Whitening gels, gets working on pretreated stains, similarly to how bleaching agents penetrate through stains, neutralising these through a chemical process called oxidisation.
LED Light, simply are catalyst that breakdown the whitening formula and to promote oxidisation so that the whitening sessions are kept to a minimal and to ultiise the full scope of oxygen free radicles in the formulation.
Pretreatment solution - Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polysorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil - Lorann Oils, Poloxamer Menthol Sucralose Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
Whitening gel - Glycerin, Aqua, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lorann Oils, Carbomer, Mica, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose
Remineralisation gel - Propylene, Glycerine, Calcium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Triethanolamine, Carbopol