TEETH WHITENING KIT - 5 LED
A clinically proven formulation which removes organic intrinsic stains that darken the natural tooth shade, the system utilises a compact battery operated 5 LED device which are used for ongoing maintenance session.
- Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days
- 20 full whitening sessions
- Formulated and manufactured exclusively in USA
- Two-part formulation
- 2 x Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes (20 applications)
- 1 x Pretreatment Solution
- 1 x Blue Foam Swab
- 1 x Soft Silicone Mouth Tray
- 1 x Battery Operated 5 LED Device
- 1 x Instruction Manual/Shade Guide
How to use
- Place the blue foam swab into the pretreatment solution bottle, remove and brush liquid directly onto teeth thoroughly, the liquid solution will foam up to create a mass of oxygen infused bubbles. Leave on teeth, do not rinse off.
- Attach the 5 LED device to the mouth tray in advance to step 1 in preparation for the whitening session, dispense 1ml whitening gel to top and bottom of the attached mouth tray, or alternatively brush gel directly onto teeth using a dry manual toothbrush or cotton bud.
- Insert the LED device in and bite into the mouth tray, activate the LED lights to begin the whitening session for minimum 10 minutes, for maximum whitening benefits leave for an additional 20 minutes with LED light activated.
- Spit out any residue gels and rinse mouth tray after use. Repeat this process over 7 consecutive days in total.
- Conduct steps 1-4 every 6 weeks for regular maintenance or as deemed necessary.
Science of whitening
An exclusive two part formulation commissioned, developed, and manufactured through a leading laboratory in the USA.
Pretreatment solution, hydrates teeth and pretreats stains within, the latter is similar how detergents work on stains when doing our laundry.
Whitening gels, gets working on pretreated stains, similarly to how bleaching agents penetrate through stains, neutralising them through a chemical process called oxidisation.
LED Light, simply put these act as catalysts to breakdown the whitening formula and to promote oxidisation, they reduce the lenght of each whitening session with their use.
Pretreatment Solution - Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polysorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil - Lorann Oils, Poloxamer Menthol Sucralose Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
Whitening Gel - Glycerin, Aqua, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lorann Oils, Carbomer, Mica, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose