Daily Tongue Brushing - Making your tongue cleaner is an essential part of your daily oral care habits and reap the rewards.
The tongue is overlooked when considering our daily oral care regime, the benefits of tongue cleaning also known as tongue scraping are clearly evident, well documented and substantiated, as such this tool is an essential part of everyone's daily oral care regime with toothbrushing. The tongue harbours the most bacteria in the mouth, from here bacteria disperse throughout, gums, teeth, and the gut. Bacteria on the tongue promotes plague build-up, which in turn leads to gum and tooth decay, it also attributes to bad breath as well as that unsightly white tongue, effective tongue cleaner removes this layer of bacteria encompassed white film which also promotes better taste.
Make tongue cleaner is an essential part of your daily oral care habits and reap the rewards.
- Tongue scraping eliminates bad breath
- Tongue scraping benefits your taste buds
- Help boosts your immunity
- Improve the appearance of your tongue
How to use
- Dispense a pea sized charcoal toothpaste on toothbrush
- Brush teeth for 2 minutes
- Expectorate completely & rinse mouth
- Use a tongue cleaner to scrape away any charcoal residue from tongue.