An all-in-one tooth whitening solution, incorporating aftercare & maintenance.
Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days and allows you to maximise the teeth whitening sessions with a range of other benefits.
- Each bundle allows 20 full whitening sessions
- A daily to use Cleaning & Maintenance foam
- Tooth Whitening Booster Pen
- Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days
- Two-part teeth whitening formulation
- 2 x Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes (20 applications)
- 1 x Pretreatment Solution
- 1 x Blue Foam Swab
- 1 x Soft Silicone Mouth Tray
- 1 x Cleaning and Maintenance Foam
- 1 x Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
- 1 x Battery Operated 5 LED Device
- 1 x Universal Silicone Mouth Tray
- 1 x Instruction Manual/Shade Guide
- 1 x Dampen Dish
- Cotton Buds
How to use kit
- Place blue foam swab into the pretreatment solution bottle and brush directly onto teeth, the liquid will immediately foam, creating a mass of oxygen infused bubbles. Do not rinse off.
- Attach the main 5 LED device and mouth tray together in advance to step 1 in preparation for the whitening session. Either (i) place 1ml whitening gel directly from the dispensing syringe to top and bottom of the attached mouth tray, alternatively (ii) place gel into the dampen dish provided, place gel on a cotton bud and brush a thin layer of gel directly onto pretreated teeth.
- Insert the LED device in mouth and bite teeth into the mouth tray, activate the LED lights to begin the whitening session for minimum 10 minutes, for maximum whitening benefits leave for an additional 20 minutes with LED light activated.
- Spit out any residue gels and rinse mouth tray after use. Repeat this process over 7 consecutive days in total.
- Conduct steps 1-4 every 6 weeks for regular maintenance or as deemed necessary.
How to use Cleaning & Maintenance Foam:
- Dispense liquid onto a dry toothbrushe and brush teeth for 1-2 minute.
- Expectorate completely. Do not rinse mouth.
- Refrain from consuming any foods and beverages for 15 minutes
How to use Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
- Twist and turn the base of the teeth whitening pen, this will dispense whitening gel onto the brush.
- Brush thin layers of gel onto teeth using a mirror.
- Allow the gel to settle for a few minutes to penetrate through the tooth surface
- Rinse away with water.
Science of whitening
An exclusive two part formulation commissioned, developed, and manufactured through a leading laboratory in the USA.
Pretreatment solution, hydrates teeth and pretreats stains within, the latter is similar how detergents work on stains when doing our laundry.
Whitening gels, gets working on pretreated stains, similarly to how bleaching agents penetrate through stains, neutralising them through a chemical process called oxidisation.
Cleaning & Maintenance Foam, to replace your regular toothpaste whilst conducting whitening sessions, helps to maximise results. The liquid-based formulation will foam up as you brush, creating a mass of oxygen infused bubbles which targets and breaks up internal stains, whilst deep cleaning teeth and any surface stains.
Tooth Whitening Booster Pen, which can be used on more resistant stains or those hard reach ones on teeth. Use also as a booster or maintenance product.
LED Light, are simply catalysts which breakdown of the whitening formula and promote oxidisation so whitening session are kept to a minimal.
Pretreatment Solution - Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polysorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil - Lorann Oils, Poloxamer Menthol Sucralose Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
Whitening Gel - Glycerin, Aqua, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lorann Oils, Carbomer, Mica, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose
Cleaning & Maintenance Foam - DI Water, Polysorbate 20, Witch Hazel, Propylene Glycol ,- Glycarin, Sodium Lauryl Sutfata, Citric Acid, Peppermint Oil, Poloxamar 407, Spearmint Oil.
Carbamide Peroxide, Sucralose, Sodium Benzoate. Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Sodium Citrate.
Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Chlorite, EDTA, Menthol, Citric Acid