An all-in-one tooth whitening solution, incorporating aftercare &maintenance
Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days and allows you to maximise the teeth whitening sessions with a range of other benefits.
- Each bundle allows 20 full whitening sessions
- A daily to use Cleaning & Maintenance Foam
- A Tooth Whitening Booster Pen
- Proven to deliver up to 8 shades whiter over 7 days
- Two-part teeth whitening formulation
- 2 x Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes (20 applications)
- 1 x Pretreatment Solution
- 1 x Blue Foam Swab
- 1 x Soft Silicone Mouth Tray
- 1 x Cleaning and maintenance foam
- 1 x Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
- 1 x 16 LED Device with 3 connectors for USB, IOS & Andriod
- 1 x Instruction Manual/Shade Guide
- 1 x Plastic Dampen Dish
- Cotton Buds
How to use kit
- Place blue foam swab into the pretreatment solution bottle, remove and brush solution directly onto teeth, the liquid will immediately foam, creating a mass of oxygen infused bubbles. Do not rinse off.
- Either place 1ml gel from the dispensing syringe (i) directly to the top and bottom of the integrated mouth tray, alternatively (ii) dispense gel into the dampen dish provided in the kit, dip cotton bud into dispensed gel and brush directly onto pretreated teeth.
- Insert the LED device in and bite into the mouth tray, activate the LED lights by connecting it via an IOS, Andriod or USB power source. The whitening session should be conducted for minimum 10 minutes but recommended up to 16 minutes for maximum whitening benefits.
- After the desired time frame, spit out any residue gels and rinse the mouth tray after use. Repeat this process over 7 consecutive days in total.
- Conduct steps 1-4 every 6 weeks for regular maintenance or as deemed necessary.
How to use Cleaning & Maintenance Foam:
- Dispense foam on dry toothbrushes and brush teeth for 1-2 minute.
- Expectorate completely. Do not rinse mouth.
- Refrain from consuming any foods and beverages for 15 minutes
How to use Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
- Twist and turn the base of the teeth whitening pen, this will dispense whitening gel onto the brush.
- Brush thin layers of gel onto teeth using a mirror.
- Allow the gel to settle for a few minutes to penetrate through the tooth surface
- Rinse away with water.
Science of whitening
An exclusive two part formulation commissioned, developed, and manufactured through a leading laboratory in the USA.
Pretreatment solution, hydrates teeth and pretreats stains within, the latter is similar how detergents work on stains when doing our laundry.
Whitening gels, gets working on pretreated stains, similarly to how bleaching agents penetrate through stains, neutralising them through a chemical process called oxidisation.
Cleaning & Maintenance Foam, to replace your regular toothpaste whilst conducting whitening sessions, helps to maximise results. The liquid-based formulation will foam up as you brush, creating a mass of oxygen infused bubbles which targets and breaks up internal stains, whilst deep cleaning teeth and any surface stains.
Tooth Whitening Booster Pen, which can be used on more resistant stains or those hard reach ones on teeth. Use also as a booster or maintenance product.
LED Light, are simply catalysts which breakdown of the whitening formula and promote oxidisation so whitening session are kept to a minimal.
Pretreatment Solution - Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polysorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil - Lorann Oils, Poloxamer Menthol Sucralose Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
Whitening Gel - Glycerin, Aqua, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lorann Oils, Carbomer, Mica, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose
Cleaning & Maintenance Foam - DI Water, Polysorbate 20, Witch Hazel, Propylene Glycol ,- Glycarin, Sodium Lauryl Sutfata, Citric Acid, Peppermint Oil, Poloxamar 407, Spearmint Oil.
Carbamide Peroxide, Sucralose, Sodium Benzoate. Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Sodium Citrate.
Teeth Whitening Booster Pen
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Chlorite, EDTA, Menthol, Citric Acid